Hands-on Vocational Institute in Uganda
St. Jude Agricultural & Vocational Institute is a private institution founded by St. Jude Family project to provide quality hands on technical skills for the people of Uganda in the areas of organic farming, Agriculture & Ecosystem Management, Mechanical Engineering, Food Engineering, Cosmetology and other technical skills. The institute is located in Masaka City Uganda.
Why St. Jude Agricultural & Vocational Institute?
- Classes are carried out on the demonstration farms
- Class sizes support student-one -one attention
- Hands-on experience for the students since the classes are carried out on the demonstration farms
- Caring Instructors
- Support system that assists students inside and outside the classroom
- Career guidance that provide students with equipped mindset to face the market
- Short Courses
- Industrial Training
- Adult Learning
- Demonstration farms for students and farmers to learn
- We are registered under UBITEB and recognized nationally